The new Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator helps enable patients to breathe more naturally† through some of the most innovative breath delivery technology available.
Our simple, safe and smart design provides more natural ventilation that may help improve patient comfort.1
Our innovative user interface features a highly customizable display with intuitive screen navigation.
The newly designed Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator provides a unique ventilator assurance feature and an integrated expiratory filtration system.
Advanced synchrony tools help clinicians set the ventilator to adapt to their patients’ unique needs and help provide the appropriate level of support throughout the breath.
With the Puritan Bennett 980 ventilator, we:
- Intuitive and Highly Configurable Touch Screen
- Safety Features include Unique ventilation assurance feature, Stand-by mode pauses ventilation when the patient is disconnected and preserves settings, Hot swappable batteries, a unique expiratory filtration system that helps provide a high level of safety from cross contamination for both patients and staff members, and there is an additional screen located on the breath delivery unit (BDU) that provides a redundant check of ventilator operation
- The Puritan Bennett 980 ventilator has several options for connecting to external systems.
- Advanced synchrony tools help clinicians set the ventilator to adapt to their patients’ unique needs and help provide the appropriate level of support throughout the breath.
- The proximal flow sensor measures flow, pressure and tidal volume right at the patient wye in neonate applications with the possibility of higher mortality
There are no reviews yet.